• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

OG into Boiler

tgarry

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi,
In the Efficiency Details popup window, you can add the value for the original gravity into the boiler.  I would like to add this value as a field in a customized final report, but I cannot find the XML tag for this value.  The data value is manually entered and stored via the efficiency details popup worksheet, how can I access it for my report?

Thanks,
Tim

Here is the tag for the Estimated pre-boil gravity:  $PRE_BOIL_OG . I don't think there is a tag for the one you input yourself into BeerSmith.

You can find all the current working/non-working tags here:
http://www.beersmith.com/forum/index.php?topic=1465.msg5862#msg5862

Most of them were pulled out of BeerSmith and the Beer.xml project. And I don't believe there are any updates, because Brad is working on V2.x right now. I plan on revisiting this subject once v2.x is released.

Cheers
Preston

Preston,

Thanks for the response.  I had reviewed the tags at the link and couldn't find what I was looking for.  I was hoping there was another way to access this data field input.  No worries.
Thanks,
Tim

You could add it as a write in field on a template. I because of the great suggestions of the guys here on this board I have added many things as a write-in fields on my brewsheet. I think I even posted a copy of my brewsheet here on this forum. If you want it, I can send it to you zipped up.

Cheers
Preston

Back