• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BeerSmith Utility 4 Iphone

I have no immediate plans, but I am working hard to complete the Mac version this fall.  I'm not sure how hard it would then be to move to the iPhone, but I will look into it once I'm done with the Mac version.  BTW- I'm a very happy iPhone user myself.

Brad

I would have to opt for an Android version of beersmith myself... Or maybe partnering with one of the already started brewing applications on the market to make export/importing smoother between Beersmith and a portable app.

The App that seems to be the most updated and growing to be a full functionaly brew day app is Brewzor. www.brewzor.com

I hope you can make an IPhone version of beersmith that synchs with the PC version.  I can tell you the first brew software that does this, will get some of my $$$$$$$

micsager said:
I hope you can make an IPhone version of beersmith that synchs with the PC version.  I can tell you the first brew software that does this, will get some of my $$$$$$$

I will pay a pretty penny for a PC-iPhone sync, for sure!

Back