• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BJCP Score sheets

H

hmbrewer

What would be a nice addition would be, after one gets their scores back from a competition, to enter them in to "track" them with the recipe. Would need to allow for different competitions(score) sheets for the same beer/recipe.

Jeff

Jeff,
 An interesting idea.  I did include the BJCP score in the main recipe "taste rating" but I could see where it might be useful to have multiple entries.

I assume if you have multiple batches they might be separate recipes with different dates, but if you submit the same recipe to multiple competitions it might be useful to have multiple items.

Have you considered just adding the scores to the notes field?  This might be a good interim solution.  

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Cheers
Brad

No I haven't but I guess in the interim that would work, putting dates and comp. names down for the scores and comments.  Thanks for the quick response. I just purchased your software and am waiting for my key to show up in email. How lonfg does that usually take?

Jeff

Jeff,
 I believe I see that your order has already been processed - you should have received the key in an email.

Check to make sure your email did not get caught in a SPAM filter somewhere.  Otherwise, email me with your full name and address so I can confirm the order and I will reply with your key.

Cheers!
Brad

Back