• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Mac User for Beta Test right Here!

rbraunberger

Apprentice
Reaction score
I purchased BeerSmith a long time ago for my PC, when it died I went back to Mac and would love to be able to use the BeerSmith I payed for years ago.  Let me know when you need a Mac tester....I am Here  ;)

Working basically full time now to finish the program - hope to have a beta out in a month or two.

Brad

Great to hear!! I too have not been able to use the software since my PC died and I switched teams and now own a MacBook Pro...

I'll put my hand up to Beta test 2.0 when it's ready as well!

Running Fusion on my Mac just to have BeerSmith is getting annoying, Windoze is just painful to use now......

Grab

Sign me up also to beta the Mac version.  Using BeerSmith on my mac via Parallel and WinXP pro.  Kind of like playing FreeCell but would prefer to kill the partition and get that space back.

I m using this for two years. Its working fine and I am happy.

I've never posted here, but I'm curious how the Mac version is going?  I've been waiting for a Mac version ever since I heard about BeerSmith on The Brewing Network.  There aren't any good brew programs on the Mac right now.

I'm working 40+ hours a week programming now - hoping to get a beta of some kind out around Christmas time and then release it after at least a month or two of testing assuming the testing goes well.

Brad

I'm looking forward to the Mac version as well.  I'm tired of booting up Windows 7 on my Macbook on brew day to run BeerSmith. I'd be happy to join the beta testers ranks as well. 

Thanks for all your efforts Brad, although we are impatient at times, we do appreciate the work that you do and they way you look for our input.

Drop me an email - I'm starting to assemble the list.

would you allow PC users to use the same serial to register on both PC and Mac?

I'd love to beta test as well.  Would love to get my hands on a Mac version of BeerSmith.

Please add me your Mac Beta Test list.  I own a copy of WINE only to run Beersmith.  If you need help writing test scripts let me know.  I have done User Acceptance Testing for dozens of Applications at a Forbes Top 50 company.

I would be more then happy to help out. aprox 75 recipes in my pc version and brew about twice a month.

Add me as well.  I use a MacBook Pro & CrossOver to run BeerSmith.

BeerSmith said:
Working basically full time now to finish the program - hope to have a beta out in a month or two.

Brad

So how's that 2010 release coming BEERSMITH? PM'd you a while back but got no reply. Is that 'cause you've given up on the Mac development? 

zaklee said:
So how's that 2010 release coming BEERSMITH? PM'd you a while back but got no reply. Is that 'cause you've given up on the Mac development? 

Wow.  Really?

Back