• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New BeerSmith Home Brewing Book - Proofreaders Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
I've assembled a collection of the best articles from the BeerSmith blog into a new home brewing book, which I intend to publish on the Kindle and in printed book form on Amazon.

I have the book in rough draft, but I think it still needs proofreading/editing particularly for transitions and flow.

If you are **serious** about proofreading the copy, let me know via email or PM.  Its currently in Word format, and we can use the "track changes" feature to share edits.  I can't offer much in the way of pay, but if you make a contribution I will include your name in the book, and give you a free copy of BeerSmith plus a free copy of the finished book once its printed.

Thanks,
Brad

Hey Brad,
  I travel 3 hours a day on the train. Be glad to help if I can.
  Shane

Hi Brad,

I do a lot of writing at work and even more at school. I will help proof read.

I'm always reading beer stuff anyhow ...

Ray

Considering Brad's original request was made in August of 2010, I'm wondering if this thread is even still valid.

I wouldnt think so because the book has been released...
http://www.amazon.com/Home-Brewing-BeerSmith-Design-Great/dp/1453851496/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1307486382&sr=8-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back