• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

"Remove from inventory" removes too much?

zgoda

Apprentice
Reaction score
First of all, I live in Europe so I use metric units, so don't be confused by strange amounts. ;)

Let's say, I have 25kg of malt in my inventory. In a recipe I used 3.5kg. If I select "Remove from inventory" option, the amounts removed do not match amounts used in recipe - my inventory says I have 18kg. Same for hops - if I use 30g in recipe, 60g is removed from my inventory.

A bug or I do something wrong?

I have not seen this one before - in fact quite a few people use the inventory regularly.  I just tried to duplicate this (created a recipe with 5kg of malt in it, then put 10kg into inventory), but it worked perfectly.

Can you provide more information to help me narrow this down?

Brad

In each case, it's double the amount.  Are you sure you are not hitting the button twice?

hope this isn't a hijack:
When in inventory -- I click on an item and it will not give me the option to "remove from inventory". How do I get around this?? (or should this be a separate post?  

Note: if I change the quantity to zero it deletes it. so that's one way around it. :) Thanks

I think this is the problem with mouse support in my old version of Crossover on Mac, sometimes i get dblclick for just single click. I was unable to reproduce it on Windows machine, nor under Wine on Linux, this happens only on Mac.

Back