• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Update prices in recipe ingredients ?

adam01

Brewer
Reaction score
I went through the grains, yeast  and hops to update the prices.
It looks like each recipe copies the information for an ingredient into the file. So changes to the database don't change the existing recipes.

Is there a way to update a recipe with the latest price and ingredient settings without having to delete
and add the ingredients again ?

Thanks.

Hi,
  Unfortunately I do not have that in the current version - but I am looking at fixing that in the next version.

Brad

***BUMP***

Any progress on this??

When I add my shopping list to my inventory it does not update the prices in the recipes.  Am I just missing how to do that?

In 2.1 you can update the prices with a click of a button.  Open the recipe you want to update and in the column of options under the beer glass color picture, the last option is 'update prices' which will update all the prices for the ingredients in the recipe.

Thank You!!!  That is definitely better than going line to line and having to change each item.

Not sure how I missed that, but you don't know if you don't ask.

Back