• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BeerSmith Problem

Encryption

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I am not sure exactly where I should have posted this after looking through the topics, but I figured it would be ok since this is a general area... Anyway,

I was trying to download a yeast profile that was not in my build and it seems that I accidentally overwritten all the profiles that were in the program. I tried to uninstall and reinstall it but nothing seemed to work.

If anyone knows how to fix this or has a download of the yeast library that would be very much appreciated.

Thank You.

Not sure if this helps, but did you uninstall it using Windows or the uninstaller that is packaged with BeerSmith? I also tried to uninstall once using just Windows, and it didn't uninstall all the way. You might want to go back too and make sure that all of the BeerSmith folders are deleted before you reinstall.

I'd try to uninstall it with BeerSmith's uninstaller myself to see if it works, but I have too many recipes I added now. Sorry! :(

Here's the yeast.bsm file - download it, open it and then do a copy/paste of the items back into your own yeast directory.

Brad

Attachments

• Yeast.bsm
    138.8 KB · Views: 1
Back