• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

separate windows

pmichael

Apprentice
Reaction score
One thing that I find a bit distracting is that grain, yeast and hops are all added in the same window in a single list. I'd find it preferable that they were in their own list. Is that under consideration for the next version? And what is the timeline for a new release?

If I purchase now, will the upgrades cost, or is this a single purchase for the lifetime of future upgrades?

Nice program - thanks -

Somewhat related, if you don't go this far..........

I find it annoying that when I enter a new hop or Misc item, it resets the whole list and puts me back at the top of the grains again, requiring me to scroll back down to the hops. 

Can it be made to stay where I was working?  I.e., make the scroll bar more stable?

And on my screen at least, I can see seven items in the Ingredients area.  If that were 8-9, that would cover most "sections" for the majority of recipes, i.e., few recipes have more than 8-9 grains, hop drops, or misc items.  If we could see the entire grain bill or hop schedule at once, then maybe we would not need separate windows? 

Can we get a re-do or dupe button?  Such that if I enter a certain hop with a certain AA% and QTY, I could hit "re-do" and it would repeat the entire entry?  Then I would just click "adjust amount" or "time" and would not have to hunt down the hop from the global list every time. 

Back