• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Wedding Beer Recipes

HardTimes

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hey all,

My cousin requested that I make beer for his wedding and I am happy to oblige.  I have some ideas, but wanted to see if others have some suggestions.  I making about 25-30 gallons of beer (in multiples batches) :eek: and will do all grain batches.  I made a Belgium Wit for sister-in-laws wedding over the summer and it went over very well.

I've made beer for a few weddings and anniversaries.  Except for one (my parents 50th) I went with very light beers.  The general population drink yellow beers.  I was always worried to go any darker than an amber. 

Also, the men tend to hang around the kegs and higher alcohol beers mixed with emotional events like weddings can be a ....... interesting mix.  People tend to drink what they think they can handle.  So if Uncle Buck drinks a six pack of Busch every night and goes to the wedding and hammers down six Imperial Pales your gonna see some table dancing you wish you hadn't.

Back