• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Looking for a Rock Bottom IPA clone

AlexSaunders

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've done a little searching but haven't had any luck thus far.  Does anyone know if there is a clone receipe for Rock Bottom's (I'm in Denver) Double Barrel IPA?

Thanks,
Alex

Have you talked to the brewer there?  Rock Bottom is typically very supportive of the home brew community.  If you ask, you will probably receive.  I'd give that a shot.

Matt,

Thanks - I wanted to see if they had already released one before going and asking but I'll work up the nerve and go give that a try.  Thanks for the tip.

Cheers,
Alex

Alex,

Don't feel like you're imposing.  It's people like us that form the core of their business and they realize and respect that.  Brewers in general are a fairly friendly bunch, as you probably know.  A pro brewer can also be a great resource for advice and brewing knowledge.  I've gotten to know several fairly well and they have become not only sources of good, accurate information but good friends.

Back