• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Searching

DVDaniels

Brewer
Reaction score
There may be a way to do this I just have not seen. When searching recipes by ingredient, can you make the search re-curse folders? If not this would be really nice to have. I organized my recipes a lot and sometimes I want to look for a recipe that say uses a specific hop. Why? Sometimes I may have a surplus hop that I want to see the possible recipes I could make.

It would be really nice to have this. Just my though

Thanks.

First proof read your post
2nd what?
So you have some hops that you want to use
and you want to brew with a strong amount of them via the program !?

Thank you very little for your sarcasm and there is nothing wrong with my post other than a missing t in one spot. If you don't like it then tough.

A recursive search is not uncommon and I am very sure Brad knows what I am talking about but since you do not understand the concept, I will explain. It is not about the "Amount" as you so put it. It is about finding recipes that contain the hop specified in the search at not just the parent level, but also in any child folders.

Just as a note. If you are going to criticize others, don't use strange like breaks on the word "use". And also use either the exclamation point or a question mark. You are not supposed to use both.

Back