• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Brewing Classic Styles recipes for BeerSmith

johnsimmons

Apprentice
Reaction score
I recently got BeerSmith and would like to add the recipes from Brewing Classic Styles. I've done a few myself but then thought that someone might already have done this and be willing to share. I've searched a bit and cannot find it. Does anyone know? (I saw the BCS spreadsheet by 'Mob Barley' - but this is different.)

thanks - John

I have some on my website.  Jamil was asked by his publisher not to publish (any more) of his recipes.  Nothing was said about what was done.  So the earlier ones are are there. 
For that reason I will not publish any additional recipes of that series. 

Thanks - this is helpful. Of course, I was wondering about copyright - and if I were to compile the recipes in BeerSmith for my own use, I would contact the authors to see if they would allow them to be posted.

All,
  Yes - unfortunately I can't publish a collection of recipes from a book without permission from the publisher.  As most publishers frown on this, very few book collections are published.  I think its a shame as they would make nice companions to the books.

Brad

Back