• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Why in the hell!

dogma46an2

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Why do i keep getting negative karma? I have done nothing to get it not cool at all

Get a puppy Boy it changes your life. love throughout the day and a pile of poop you step in the morning ,walking around the house with dog poo in your toes changes your tune. But that love you get throughout the day is worth it,except in the morning of course!

Just feel happy for the guy your doubling up for.  Your very generous. ;)

MikeinWA said:
Just feel happy for the guy your doubling up for.  Your very generous. ;)

um noo then he should get the negatives lol

and i got the puppies 3 lmao and only the 19 yr old one shits in the floor lmao but yes i love em

dogma46an2 said:
Why do i keep getting negative karma? I have done nothing to get it not cool at all

Okay, if no one else is going to say it, I will . . .

I guess the karma ran over your dogma.

;D

sbbish said:

;D

LOL OH! that is hilarious. The sad thing is -- I never heard that or saw it coming.
@dogma: One thing they say is true -- EVERYTHING IS TEMPORARY... our attitude toward time seems to be the clincher (did enough time pass yet???)

sbbish said:
dogma46an2 said:

;D

ha ha ya clever ive seen the bumper sticker

Ziggybrew said:
sbbish said:

;D

LOL OH! that is hilarious. The sad thing is -- I never heard that or saw it coming.
@dogma: One thing they say is true -- EVERYTHING IS TEMPORARY... our attitude toward time seems to be the clincher (did enough time pass yet???)

-4 so nope lmao ..... na its all good for real i just couldnt figure out why i would have gotten it

Maine Homebrewer said:
Obviously you have had more smites than applauds.

Why?  That's between you and those who smite you.

um yes i know but there has not been a reason for it ... as to why im questioning it ...
i can't find where i said something wrong

not quite on the subject but what kind of moron starts an all grain brew at 6:30 at night knowing that ,that certain moron has to wake up at 3:30am to go to work.

DOHHH!, ..... that moron would be me.Then again, why in the hell.............

um yes i know but there has not been a reason for it ... as to why im questioning it ...

Dogma,
I have only been here a short while but so far you have said nothing to offend me, so I can applaud you for that! 
I hope that makes you feel a little bit better.  ::)

Who knows?  Eventually you may make it all of the way back to neutral!
;D

Then again, you could be the coworker that didn't chip in for the winning lottery ticket. ;)

tmc32 said:

Dogma,
I have only been here a short while but so far you have said nothing to offend me, so I can applaud you for that! 
I hope that makes you feel a little bit better.   ::)

Who knows?  Eventually you may make it all of the way back to neutral!
;D

lol

Back