• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

No Amarillo, No bueno!

Reaction score
No Amarillo, no citra, and no simcoe hops. What is 3 Floyd's going to do? Wait a minute, what am I going to do?  :( Three of my favorite brews use these, I should have seen this coming. I've been scrambling like everyone else has, with some small success. Anybody subbed these out yet? How did your brews turn out? It's going to be a long summer without these hops.

?  Homebrew heaven in Everett, Wa has them.  Just picked up simcoe for my IPA today. 

Is there a shortage of these hops?

I just recently bought appx 1lb each of these same three from Williams! Maybe I shut it down?  Sorry , not willing to share! :-*

I bought 1 lb of Citra and 1 lb of Amarillo from Northern Brewer. No problemo! I love Amarillo but The citra is new to me. I am going to brew a all Amarillo IPA ale substituting Citra. You got to try a new hop with a one hop IPA. I am excited. (I will not share) boo hoo to you!

Back