• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Recipe Help

FisherDan

Apprentice
Reaction score
I am having problems entering a new recipe.  Every time I hit the New Recipe button it pulls up one of my saved recipe's.  The only thing I can do is edit and save this record.  Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks

I'm not surehow you are getting this.  I click on "My Recipes" in the left column, just below "View".  Then, I click "New Recipe" from the horizontal menu bar (first option).  If it is greyed out, I click on "Views", then "My Recipes" again, and then you can create your recipe.  The default recipe comes up (the 5D style Altbier).  Are you doing something different?

That is just what I am doing.  When I hit the "New Recipe" button it brings up a Kosch recipe I brewed last year.  I can't get rid of it.

You probably accidentally selected "Set Recipe as Default" on the Actions menu.  If you create a new recipe, delete all of the stuff you don't want so it is clean and then select the "Set Recipe as Default" on the Actions menu it will make that empty recipe the new default.

Brad

Back