• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

The BeerSmith 2 Preorder Discount is Open

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Get a discount when you preorder BeerSmith 2 (both existing and new users!).

Details here:
  http://www.beersmith.com/blog/2011/05/19/beersmith-2-release-date-pricing-and-preorder/

Cheers,
Brad

I have BeerSmith for the PC but now I have an Apple how do I order the new version? When I bring the link up I don't see where I select the PC version or the Apple version.

Hi,
  The key system is the same for both - so when you order a BeerSmith 2 key you can use it on either PC or Mac.  Also, consistent with the current license, you are allowed two installations per key as long as they are both for your personal use (for example laptop and desktop).

Brad

Thanks I will get it ordered today. I don't have my PC any more but will be getting a laptop so can I put it on both then?

Awesome deal!  I was waiting for 2.0 to order, and using a copy of the trial version which ran out and disabled a lot of features.  Thefact that I can now use 1.4 and I get 2.0 mid June is fantastic!  $24 is a great price for what I have seen thus far.

Thanks Brad!

BeerSmith said:
Get a discount when you preorder BeerSmith 2 (both existing and new users!).

Details here:
  http://www.beersmith.com/blog/2011/05/19/beersmith-2-release-date-pricing-and-preorder/

Cheers,
Brad

Brad-

Just pre-ordered my upgrade.  Quick question.. on the Thank You for ordering page that comes up after paying, it says: Your Activation code(s) are:  But this is blank, with no codes listed.    Is this because the new version isn't released yet and you will send out the codes later?    Just want to make sure I am not missing something. 

You should have received a confirmation email with the activation key included.  I purchased my upgrade with a PayPal account and immediately received the key in an email.

I have both a Mac and a PC, will one license purchase allow me to have both machines installed?

Hi,
  Yes you can install on up to two computers with one key.  The keys are good for Mac or PC.

Brad

Back