• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BEERSMITH 2 COUNTDOWN!!!

M

maddspoiler

3 days 12 hours 43 minutes 18 seconds ;D
BeerSmith 2 Release Date: 10 June 2011

Its coming - I just posted what I hope will be the final build to the beta group!

Thanks for all of your support and patience.

Brad

No, Thank you Brad!  8) Without BeerSmith I'm not sure Id be brewing like I do!
And.....
2 days 17 hours 56 minutes 4 seconds!!!!

Really, I thought this thread was going to get alot more response but I guess you guys aren't as excited as I am about BeerSmith 2.
...AND...
1 day 14 hours 53 minutes 27 seconds  ;)

No response is necessary.
I am also anxious, so I check you countdown daily.
We are watching and waiting!

tmc32 said:
I am also anxious, so I check you countdown daily.
We are watching and waiting!

+1 ... Me too.  Though, I am kind of fond of BeerSmith 1.4 and its quirky interface. 

All,
  Just to clarify on the release time (some people in different time zones may not get the accurate counter).

The release is at noon (that's 1200 hours - or lunch time) Eastern Time (US).  If I did the math right that turns out to be 1700 UTC/Zulu/Universal time.

Brad

AND!
17 hours 39 minutes 57 seconds...
Cant wait till I get out of work tomorrow...Might have to brew something to celebrate!

I have to work nightshift tomorrow, but I'm not going to wait until the shift is over -I'm eagerly counting the hours to get to try the new version before I have to go in.

Less than 30 minutes - I'm tweeting live @beersmith

Brad

I hope everyone enjoys it - Happy Brewing!

Hi from Italy.

you have done a great job with beersmith 2.
It's extraordinary  ;D
Now homebrew is more funny e easy

Thank you very much

Gianni

Just downloaded my copy.  I'm going to put it through some paces tomorrow by taking an oatmeal stout kit I bought a few months ago and turning it into a chocolate double stout - not a terribly difficult transition but hopeflly a good way to get to know the new software.

So far, it looks like a nice upgrade from the previous version.

Back