• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Select your Fields

Sleepyemt

Apprentice
Reaction score
So I was playing around with the select your fields in the recipe view and now I cant find where to change it, Any help is appreciated.
Jp

JP,
  There should be a button at the bottom below the fields you can click - I should probably move it to the top of the list in the next version.

Brad

Here is a visual of the Select your favorite buttons feature.  You click it, and it reveals many options for up to 13 fields you can pick.

Attachments

• Select.png
    Select.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 614
I did notice that if you have too many (11?) fields displayed, that the button dissapears. Actually it is barely visible... but as a faint line that if you are careful enuf, you can click on it to get the box to pop up. I also noticed it dissapear when less than the maximum number allowed is displayed- but the last one being the style desription. Seems that there is a screen size limit bug.

Thanks,
  It is probably a function of font size (which varies by platform).  I will move the button to the top in the next build.

Brad

Awesome Brad, glad this is getting fixed.  I can't continue toying with the program until this fix happens.  I am fully assured you will get the kinks worked out and have a great program for everyone. ;D

I just moved the button to the top in the latest build (yes I'm already working on the early patch) and also reworked the sizing so it should not cut it off.  It will be in build 38+

Brad

Back