• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

custom reports on 2.0 - folder and file names

daddybo

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I use custom reports. On 1.4 it allowed you to "Browse" for the file name to associate with the report. 2.0 does not seem to allow or prompt for that. It also cannot seem to find the reports I have used in 1.4 (I copied over to the reports folder under beersmith2). Seems the instructions state it must be in the "documents/beersmith2/reports" folder. I did not even install my beersmith in the documents folder. I personally installed Beersmith on a thumb drive so I can use on either of my computers. I do not have a documents folder.  Any thoughts on how to make this work??

I just figured out myself. Under File there is an option called "change documents directory". If I change this to match my new folder structure where Beersmith2 is located, it now finds my reports that are located in the reports directory... :)

Hi,
Your custom reports need to be under your Documents/BeerSmith2/Reports directory by default - unless you have changed that directory to something else.

Brad

Back