• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Scroll wheel doesn't work in recipe tab

rcrabb22

Apprentice
Reaction score
when viewing a recipe tab the mouse scroll wheel does not scroll the display

Hi,
Actually it does not work in the old version either.

The problem is that the scroll wheel gets captured by each control in the dialog.  So to do a proper scroll I need to "capture" the scroll events from every one and then translate that to the main window.  Its not impossible, just really hard so I'll have to look at adding this to a future update.

Brad

Thanks Brad, i guess with the smaller font and less fields I didn't really notice in the previous version.

ive got the samen problem on win 7 would be lovely if it could be fixed (worked in v. 1.4) :)

Do you mean that you want to scroll from top to bottom within "My recipes" or scroll within a specific recipe? I can sroll using win7 wherever there is a scrollable window. Right click anywhere in the scrollable field and the scroll wheel should work. In or out of a recipe. Basic windows feature. Does this help?

RJKSKI said:
Do you mean that you want to scroll from top to bottom within "My recipes" or scroll within a specific recipe? I can sroll using win7 wherever there is a scrollable window. Right click anywhere in the scrollable field and the scroll wheel should work. In or out of a recipe. Basic windows feature. Does this help?

If i have opened a recipe and there is a scrollbar to the right in the window, no matter where i click or what i do it wont scroll.

I see what you mean. The main scroll bar on top and bottom. I was refering to the scrollable windows within the recipe. I have the same issue.

I would also appreciate being able to use scroll wheel on all tabs. I appreciate the difficulty vs priority issue. Probably isn't a high priority fix right now. Very happy overall!

+1 to add mouse wheel support.  Although if the tabs of the recipe were on the frozen header (where the name and save as buttons are) it wouldn't be as much of an issue.... 

Back