Author Topic: Recipe colummns customizable option greyed out - can not edit.  (Read 3150 times)

Offline redbone

• BeerSmith Brewer
I'm unable to customize columns in the recipe.  Its greyed out.  In particular, I'd like to remove the Cost and Inventory Column.  For a small brewer like me that only stocks what he's going to brew, these aren't useful.

Offline pilgrim

• BeerSmith Apprentice Brewer
Re: Recipe colummns customizable option greyed out - can not edit.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 02:02:42 AM »
I want to add the Product_ID column to the Inventory but the Customize Columns option is greyed out. I hope Brad sorts this.

Offline BeerSmith

• Brewer, Author, Patriot
  • BeerSmith Administrator
  • BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • BeerSmith - take the guesswork out of brewing!
    • BeerSmith
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 12:29:04 PM »
Thanks,
  Its on my list to work on - I greyed it out mainly because there are a very small number of fields shared by all of the ingredients.  However, a lot of people want to customize it so I will be working to add it in a future update.

Brad
Get a free trial of BeerSmith 3 here

Offline bsdx

• BeerSmith Apprentice Brewer
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 10:24:45 PM »
I would really like the ability to show english and metric amounts at the same time in the recipe ingredients list so I could pick from whichever is easiest to measure with?  For example I might think and buy in one unit but another unit such as metric might make measurement easier since my scales understand oz/lb/gram/kilo.  That is something that by nature should be available for all ingredients, both english and metric since it is just a conversion.  Thanks for your consideration, and especially thanks for making the recipe ingredients sortable so I can avoid having them change order when editing quantities, AA, etc.

modification