• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Recipe colummns customizable option greyed out - can not edit.

redbone

Brewer
Reaction score
I'm unable to customize columns in the recipe.  Its greyed out.  In particular, I'd like to remove the Cost and Inventory Column.  For a small brewer like me that only stocks what he's going to brew, these aren't useful.

I want to add the Product_ID column to the Inventory but the Customize Columns option is greyed out. I hope Brad sorts this.

Thanks,
  Its on my list to work on - I greyed it out mainly because there are a very small number of fields shared by all of the ingredients.  However, a lot of people want to customize it so I will be working to add it in a future update.

Brad

I would really like the ability to show english and metric amounts at the same time in the recipe ingredients list so I could pick from whichever is easiest to measure with?  For example I might think and buy in one unit but another unit such as metric might make measurement easier since my scales understand oz/lb/gram/kilo.  That is something that by nature should be available for all ingredients, both english and metric since it is just a conversion.  Thanks for your consideration, and especially thanks for making the recipe ingredients sortable so I can avoid having them change order when editing quantities, AA, etc.

Back