• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

pop up discriptions box in the way

dkadonh

Apprentice
Reaction score
On my Mac every time I open a drop-down menu a popup box telling me what this is appears, But it is right in the middle of the drop-down menu and I can't even see some of the options.  Is there a way to turn it off.  Other that that I am having good luck with the new program.

Thanks
Don

Don,
  No - but I'll look at it - I agree on the Mac in particular they sometimes get in the way.

Brad

I'm having the same issue. The "tool tips" are positioned so as to obscure the drop-down menus and the text boxes you want to enter data into. Quite annoying but nothing I can't live with until you get caught up with some of the other bugs.

Thank you for a great piece of software!

Rick

Please hurry; I want to throw my PC away and BeerSmith is the only reason I still have it.

Thanks
Don

Some way to disable these would be nice - like escape key when they pop up and obscure a field

Back