• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Brew Sheet Not Updating Until Recipe Closed And Reopened

LunaticFringe

Apprentice
Reaction score
This is a serious bug in my opinion. I haven't checked every single factor but most certainly, edits to the mash type/sparging volumes are not updating in the brew sheet until I close out the recipe and then reopen it. I'm afraid this may cause some serious errors at brew day if last minute changes are made and then the brew sheet printed off.

Having the same problem here. Unfortunately I had to go back to my windows version 1.4 to finish off my brewday.

Not updating here either, with MAC version.  I really think there should be a "save" icon or similar.

Hi,
  I have this on my list to correct quickly.  What I'm going to do is capture the case where you ask for brew steps on an open recipe and then probably ask you if you want to save/display the new version first.

Thanks,
Brad

Back