• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Remove from Inventory in Recipe problems

bull8042

Apprentice
Reaction score
First off Brad, excellent job! Very nice work.
In a recipe, if you select "Remove Inv", the items are removed from inventory as expected. But one, you can hit this multiple time in the same recipe and it decrements the inventory each time. Where this became a problem was a missing item in inventory, it alerted to the item and continued when I ok'd it. After adding the item to my inventory, I couldn't remove the needed quantity of that single item. Re-selecting the "Remove Inv" button decremented all items.
It would be awesome if the button were greyed out after using for current recipe, or only allow transferring items previously not transferred. Better yet, some option to transfer all items or only selected ones.

Hi
  I believe in version 2.0 if you try this (I just did) you will actually get a warning box the second time telling you that you just removed it from inventory and asking you if you are sure you want to do it again.

It actually keeps a timer internally now and warns you if you try to remove one recipe from inventory within a few days of the last time you removed it from inventory.

Does that not work for you?

Brad

BeerSmith said:
Hi
  I believe in version 2.0 if you try this (I just did) you will actually get a warning box the second time telling you that you just removed it from inventory and asking you if you are sure you want to do it again.

It actually keeps a timer internally now and warns you if you try to remove one recipe from inventory within a few days of the last time you removed it from inventory.

Does that not work for you?

Brad

I will try it again just to be sure, but I only received a warning about an item not being in inventory the last time I removed items from inventory.

OK Brad, I tried every combination I could think of and was unable to reproduce the problem. I am confident that you corrected the issue telekinetically. Awesome customer service.  ;D

Brad .... this is going to sound really stupid, but where the hell is the Rem Inv button in the first place!  I don't see it anywhere.

Ron Harmening
Las Cruces, NM

Back