• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

selecting multiple recipe entries

iophon

Apprentice
Reaction score
In 1.4 I could select multiple (contiguous) hop additions and increase or decrease the quantities by whatever increment I wanted - for hops I used 1 gram. I can no longer do this. For a "continuously" hopped IPA like dogfishhead this is a giant pain. Say I wanted to adjust all the hop additions in a recipe which are at 5 minute intervals counting down from 60 minutes. In order to change them all I used to be able to select them all and change the amount up or down using the increase/decrease button and immediately see what the IBU count was for the recipe. Now I have to select each of the 12 entries one by one, and change the amount one by one. If it is not what I want I then have to select each entry one by one again, and decrease each of them one by one...

AAARRRGGHH!

Hi,
  I'll certainly look at adding the multiple item adjustment back in - it should not be terribly hard to do. 

Thanks,
Brad

Back