• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Export to HTML

BrewerMike

Apprentice
Reaction score
Is there a way to export all items to html, and not just individual files using the save report option.  On BS 1.4 you could select file->export as->all items in current view->web or custom format.  This made an index page and all the recipes in html format.  Now, all I can find is to do this one at a time with the save report option and it does not make the index page either. 

Hi,
  No - unfortunately I have not had time to go back and add the "multiple item" export to HTML - but I will look at doing it in a future update.  I liked it as well as it allowed me to quickly build online recipe sites.

In the meantime, you can still do it in 1.4 (just export your stuff as a BSM file and run it from BeerSmith 1.4)

Brad

I'd like to see this too.. even a simple export to HTML would be fine for now.. I could do the index by hand.. but I do like the idea of being able to group select and export a web log, as it were....

Is there any progress on this?  I'd still love to see it included in version 2.

I really miss it too.  It is the second most useful tool for me.

Right now, I have to export to a BSM file, import into 1.4 then print the HTML.

It is a bit tedious.

BeerSmith said:
No - unfortunately I have not had time to go back and add the "multiple item" export to HTML - but I will look at doing it in a future update.

We're coming up on 2 years from this post. Any chance this will be added? For me, this is is still the single most desired missing feature in Beersmith 2.

Thanks.

Back