• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

MAC-- Adding ingredients to Inventory

gruversm

Master Brewer
Reaction score
I've been trying to add grain, hops, yeast to my Inventory and think there might be a viewing error but......

1. In Ingredients view select a grain, hops or yeast and then ---> select properties.
2. A pop-up window should then be available to allow the user to add lbs/ounces/cost, etc.....
3. On my MAC I have to minimize the main screen in order to view the "properties".

When you select Properties, shouldn't that popup window appear on top of the Beersmith main screen?

Hi,
  Yes - on the Mac (only) the popup windows for properties are showing under the main window.  This was just reported to me for the first time a few days ago and I'm working to correct it now.  I'm hoping to get the fix into this week's release - which will be available on the main web site in a few days.

Brad

Brad,

Thanks for getting back with me.  I'm surprised that I didn't catch this during the Beta testing....

I just corrected this - it will be out in the next patch (Build 39 I think) later this week.

Brad

Back