• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

batch size column, large vol on top

dlaab

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi guys, first thing I have to do when I open BS2 is click the batch size column to bring the 100L batches to the top which I mostly use. Can I set it so it opens that way? In the old BS 1.4 it would open as you left it, in my case with sub folders at the top then 100L batches. If I can set it to do that would someone please let me know how? Regards, Chris.

ps , If you read this Brad I think you forgot to add the "Date Last Modified" column in the "My Recipes" screen options available fields as discussed here  http://www.beersmith.com/forum/index.php/topic,4628.0.html

That's odd - on my Windows 7 computer if I set it to sort batch size and then close the program and reopen it - the display is still sorted by batch size.

I have the date modified on my list - for this build I was focusing on getting the biggest bugs knocked out - it will take me some time to work all of the smaller issues off.

Brad

Back