• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Add Grain Origin and Supplier to displays

bonjour

Forum Moderator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Could you add Origin and supplier to the grain lists in the tool.  I usually print a copy of the recipe and unless I pick a specific malt (such as the Briess) where that info is contained in the name it doesn't show, requiring me to make pen and ink modifications when I shop.

Thanks

Fred

Fred,
 I'm assuming you mean the actual "ingredients" list, since all of the other views (grain selection and so on) can be customized from their respective table views.

I can see where it might be useful to have these tags available, or at least some option to allow fields to be added and deleted.

I've also been toying with some simple formatting options in the report generator that would allow more control over formatting of fields in tables when you create a report with ingredients or other fields in it.

Thanks!
Brad

Back