• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Calendar options?

john98026

Apprentice
Reaction score
Previous versions of BeerSmith included the ability to turn on/off the aging periods in the Calendar view.  How can I do this in 2.0?  Also, why is the date for Primary the day after the brew?  Mine is the same day and frankly, I find displaying it to be of no value.  Can it be turned off somehow?

V2.0 is GREAT.  I'd just like a bit more control of the Calendar view.

Hi,
  It is in the brewing tab on the options page at the very bottom.  Its not as extensive as the previous version but the basic options are there.

I don't have an option to turn the primary off but I am looking at reworking the calendar for a future update so I will see if I can insert this.

Thanks,
Brad

Maybe I am missing something but the only option I see is the ability to choose the folder to display and the ability to hide recipes where I am not the brewer.

I would appreciate the ability to set the Ferment to start at a later date to when the recipe was brewed.

As a No Chill brewer I often have No Chill cubes of wort hanging around for weeks or months, and when I have a spare fermenter, or moment, I can throw a batch into a fermenter to ferment.

Back