• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Recipe ingredients not showing in Report/Preview

WarmBeer

Apprentice
Reaction score
My ingredients list is not showing up in the Report Preview window (see screenshot)

Screen%252520shot%2525202011-07-07%252520at%25252010.01.27%252520PM.png

I am running build 2.0.40 on both Mac and Ubuntu (via Wine), sharing the data directory using Dropbox.

Everything else seems to work just fine, the ingredients are in the recipe, but the "Ingredients" token is not being replaced at preview render time.

Anybody else having the some problem, or can offer a solution?

Confirmed, same situation here. I have a similar setup, Windows 7 Home Premium sync'd with Dropbox to my Macbook. They are fine initially, until you open cross-platform and poof, no ingredients.

No advice from anybody?

This is not an unorthodox setup.  A lot of people use Dropbox to sync their BS2 data, especially between an indoors computer, and another laptop out in the brew shed.

I am getting ready to export all my recipes as BeerXml, delete everything, then re-import.  Not pleasant...

Back