• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Edit in new tab...

beernutuk

Apprentice
Reaction score
I like the tabbed displays of BS2 but I think I've found a bug.
View-My Recipes opens your recipe folder in a tab called Recipe. In mine I have created 6 folders, so I can organise recipes according to status e.g. "Brew Log", "Current", "Planned", "Recipes" etc. I like the way if you open up recipes they appear as separate tabs so you swap from one to the other easily. The default in Recipes if you click on a folder rather than a recipe is to open that folder in the same tab. However I have just discovered that you can open a folder in a new tab if you right click on "Edit in new tab..." The bug is that this doesn't always work for some reason and it opens the folder in the same tab as Recipe. It seems that I can open 4 of my folders in new tabs but 2 of them ("Recipes" and "Planned") will only open in the same tab. I can't see any obvious difference between the folders which will "Edit in new tab..." and those that will not. It doesn't seem to be related to the presence of sub-folders or anything else I've tried.

Back