• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

manual in pdf form

drp53188

Apprentice
Reaction score
Can I get the beersmith manual in pdf form.
I want to have a printed copy to keep so I can study it without sitting at my desk. Thanks Don

Don,
 Sorry, but I do not have the manual in PDF format.  At the moment it is all in separate HTML files.

Cheers!
Brad

Brad I have adobe acrobat and can make it into a PDF. possibly... maybe... Do you have it in any ther format besides HTML? I can add the pages, but have to do it one at a time is all.  :-/

Unfortunately no,
 To simplify things I just put all of the help files in HTML, figuring that they could easily be displayed either online or in a help window.

To put them in another format is obviously a tedious manual process...

Cheers!
Brad

Yeah it's quite a task, but one I'd be willing to try. Do you have any kind of basic layout for the way you navigate?

Nothing other than the basic navigation you see layed out in the main help files.

Cheers!
Brad

SAHomeBrew did a great job on the conversion.  It is available for download here:

http://www.beersmith.com/data_updates.htm

Thanks David!

Brad

Back