• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Mash Temp or Steep Temp from "Select Fields" not found

redbone

Brewer
Reaction score
I may be missing it or what its called, but I do not see "Mash Temp" or "Steep Temp" from the "Select Fields" dialog box on the recipes page.

Hi,
  The problem is that mash temp depends on which step you are on.  A mash profile can have multiple steps - so multiple temperatures.

I guess I could add a field which shows the conversion temperature (i.e. the step between 145 and 160 F) - would that be useful?

Brad

I see your point.  Since I mostly do an easy 1 step mash and batch sparge, this is how forsaw this as a bug.  Now that I understand... I'll just look at the mash details page/tab. :)  I guess I might be looking for too much information on one page.    Printing or viewing the brewsheet solves that issue.

Thanks again for your response and helping this idiot understand. :)  At first I didn't like 2.0...  the more I use it... the better I like it probably becaus I'm getting use to it as well as the added features.

Thank you!  Cheers!

Back