• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Option to remove top tabs and rearrange user selected fields

Apendecto

Apprentice
Reaction score
It looks like the tabs on top (home, view, profiles, etc.) are a duplicate of the side bar.  This didn't take me all day to figure out but I do like the option to remove the sidebar.  My suggestion is to have an option to remove the top tabs (or hide them) as well.  With a wide screen monitor, which just about everyone has, I have more room in the recipe view using the side bar.  If I could remove the top tab section with duplicate info, I wouldn't be cutting into 1/6 or so of the screen.

Also, if there was a way to have the user selected fields (Est. preboil gravity, measured OG, est. ABV, etc.) organized in two columns rather than one longer list, that would be great.  If the blue space to the right of them was used by the fields, we could see more at once.  I might be in the minority with 11 fields but there is space to put them if it's possible.

Other than that, thanks so much for a great program and the interaction you have with your customers.

Back