• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Equipment not adjusting

L

llama34

HI there.  I went through and created some custom equipment.  Changed the specific heat of my tun and the evap rate.  It looks the way I want it when I check out "my equipment", but when I start a new recipe with this same equipment it reverts back to the default settings.  

??

First, create an equipment profile in the "Equipment" database view - (Equipment on the View menu).  Give it a unique name.

Next, you can make that profile your default for new recipes by opening a blank recipe, choosing that equipment profile, and then selecting the "Save Recipe as Default" command on the "Actions" menu.

In fact, you can set any of the fields in a recipe and then save them as the default using this method.  Anytime you chance your equipment profile or other profiles you need to perform this command again, however, since a copy is stored as the default recipe.

Now, the next time you open a new recipe, it will use the defaults you have just set.

Cheers!
Brad

Back