• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Scrolling in BeerSmith window in Mac OS X

the_jazzman17

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hi.

I have recently switched to a Mac (I have a MacBook Air 13" running Mac OS X Lion) and I've noticed that when I open a recipe window, it is necessary to scroll down to see parts of the screen.  The problem I have is that the scrolling gesture (swiping 2 fingers up or down) is apparently not supported in BeerSmith 2.0 (build 40).  Thus, I always have to physically move the pointer to the right of the window to scroll, which I suppose isn't the worst thing ever, but it is a little annoying.  Is there some way to enable this feature or perhaps add it to a future release?

Thanks for your help!

Ty

Hi,
  I'm working to add the scrolling in for a future update.  Unfortunately it is not quite as simple as I had hoped as each control on the dialog captures the scrolling motions themselves - so it will take some more work to have it work consistently.

However I am working on it!

Brad

Thanks a lot!  I appreciate you taking the time to respond and work on the issue!

Ty

Back