• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Few minor bugs I found

chrislehr

New Forum Member
Reaction score
  • In the search fields, the delete key doesn't work.  Backspace does however.
  • When I have inventory in something and "add to cart" it should reduce from inventory THEN build the shopping list, otherwise its making my shopping list bigger than it needs to be.
[*]When using an inventory, I would love if you could highlight in bold or red the materials in my recipe that I do NOT have in stock, so that as I build a recipe I can visualize the store trip more.
[/list]

Love the "only show things in inventory" for coming up with storage clearing recipes!

I commented on the inventory behavior a while ago as I don't believe it works in a very intuitive manner either.  See my post at http://www.beersmith.com/forum/index.php/topic,5252.msg21828.html.  While there are a few decent tools for formulating recipes, I haven't seen any other that handles recipes and inventory, so I was kind of let down when I saw how it works.  Hopefully that will be retooled one day.

Back