• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Direction to Detailed Help

SkyFlyer

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
Hello all.
I just upgraded after a few months out for surgery and recovery.
Looking forward to the new version.  Quite a change!  And for the better!
I just need to be pointed to where I can find this ...
In the old version, when you pressed F1 for help, you could get a detailed description of each tick box and amount to be entered.
I will reference one specific.
On the recipe design tab, where can I find the Help description for and of the  'Adjust Mash for Equip' tick box.
I'm just not finding it. 
I can find some general help on the Mash Profile, but not the detailed like I am looking for.
Blame it on the drugs !!
Thanks for any help in this matter.
Thanks, Bob

Anyone?
Where can I find the detailed field by field description (Help) for say, the mash profile screen?
Or does it not exist?
I know it did in the old version of Beersmith.
I am just not seeing it.
Thanks ...
Bob

Bob,
  If you mouse over any field it will show you a detailed description of that field.

Also - help is still available if you click on the help button in any view, but I did not include field by field instructions for every help topic as the fields already have help available by mousing over them.

Brad

OK, thanks Brad.
I guess I liked your help from the old version.  Seemed to be a little more descriptive.
Lots to learn.  Great upgrade!

Contrary to what my Avatar label says, I am NOT a Beersmith Master Brewer!!
Don't know where that comes from!
Thanks ...
Bob

Bob,
  It has to do with the number of posts - you have 94 which is quite a few!

Brad

Back