• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Brew day iPad app

wedwards

Apprentice
Reaction score
Would be awesome to have whatever recipe I am brewing available on the iPad so i can;

- Access all the recipes in my database (don't need to edit them initially, just view them would be an awesomely good start)
- View the brew sheet
- Record the usual stats for that brew (efficiency, SG, FG etc)
- Have a timer for hop / adjunct / etc additions

And have the ability to save the stats back into my beersmith database on the computer\dropbox.

Maybe I am getting lazy in my old age, but this would definitely save me lugging my laptop around everywhere during the brew day.  Im sure others would be up for something like this.

Thanks,
  I'm definitely looking at the iPad and other mobile platforms to develop for next.

Brad

wedwards said:
Would be awesome to have whatever recipe I am brewing available on the iPad so i can;

- Access all the recipes in my database (don't need to edit them initially, just view them would be an awesomely good start)
- View the brew sheet
- Record the usual stats for that brew (efficiency, SG, FG etc)
- Have a timer for hop / adjunct / etc additions

And have the ability to save the stats back into my beersmith database on the computer\dropbox.

Maybe I am getting lazy in my old age, but this would definitely save me lugging my laptop around everywhere during the brew day.  Im sure others would be up for something like this.

+1.  A iphone/ipad version that could sync with the desktop version would be fantastic.

I would also really enjoy a functional version of beersmith on my iPad 2.  I realize that it must be somewhat dependent on product interest, so...

Cheers.
.john

ME TOO!!

I have beersmith and like it, but frankly I use ibrewmaster on my ipad in the garage because it's easy to transport my ipad.

Back