• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Brewkettle 50L - beersmith profile?

scaryeyes

Master Brewer
Reaction score
I built a new kettle, electric powered. The outer kettle (boil and heater) is 50 litre and the inner kettle that is a mash kettle, 25 litre, similar to braumeister. Im gonna circulate the wort from the bottom just like BM. Byt then circulate from the top to clarify the wort and during sparging. i think I will be able to brew 40 litre batches.
But how can I make a profile in beersmith? I attach a pic

The inner kettle is gonna sit lower than the pics. The wort is the gonna overflow into the the the bigger heater.
How do I build the profile? The 25 litre inner kettle is like the mash kettle, an igloo or what ever. But since its overflowing, the volume is smaller than a regular pot....

Attachments

• DSC00387.jpg
    DSC00387.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 848
  • DSC00386.jpg
    DSC00386.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,017
Hi scaryeyes,

very nice your equipment.

Do make by your self ?

I have also maked a clone of Baumeister 20 L, but I was intrested how you conect the internal cylinder to the bump ?

In the pictures all the conection are on the  side of the external cylinder.

Do you have any plan, drawing or picture showing the conections ?

Thanks

Byt then circulate from the top to clarify the wort and during sparging. i think I will be able to brew 40 litre batches.

Back