• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Infusion Tool VS Mash Adjust Tool

Jean-Luc

Brewer
Reaction score
I found a very few questions on this peculiar comparison between the both tools...
I just can't understand the difference between them as for the "infusion step" of the "Infusion" tool and the "Mash Adjust" tool we have exactly the same fields available but different results as shown in the screenshot below...
infusionvsmashtool.jpg

Can someone tell me what's the difference between them and why the results are not equal ?

Cheers to all

Hi,
  I'm not sure yet - but I will dive into the actual equations and try to determine the differences if any.

I did just double check the infusion calculator and it appears to be correct.  I'm going to take a look at the "adjustment calculator" equations tomorrow.

Thanks,
Brad

Did anyone ever figure this out? Just curious because I am having troubles also with numbers not matching between Infusion Tool and Mash Adjust. So the Infusion Tool is the correct but not mash adjust?

Back