• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Faster Multiple Hop Entry

MightyCow9

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I love playing around with Hop Combinations and varying the alpha acid in recipes.  English IPA's are one of my favorite recipes and sometime I like to change the hops around, or enter a different alpha acid across the board.  I would love to see a hop chart that you could click all the hops varietals that you want, and then add the ability to enter the various different spots you want that hop.  It would even make it more simplistic when entering a basic recipe with three of the same hops at boil, flavor, and aroma.  Click the hop once and then be able select what places it will be in the boil, 60, 15, 5.  After that if you could see your selections below, and simply adjust the weights there on one screen, with a total IBU's calculator at the bottom, it would be perfect.  Anyways.  I just did a pale ale with three hops types at four times.  It was very time consuming to enter that information.

Back