• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Build 46 not saving UI settings

tankers

Apprentice
Reaction score
I would like to set up my Beersmith to hide the menu bar, hide the sidebar, display the preview pane on the right side, and set the size of the preview pane.  When I do this, the only things that are remembered are the hiding of the sidebar and the displaying of the preview on the side.  The other settings (no menu bar, and the sise of the preview window), are not remembered when I restart the program, the menu bar shows up and the preview pane seems set to a default size.
Any way to control this?
cheers,
Troy

Hi,
  - The "not saving" of the menu was an item I missed - apparently I failed to add a variable to remember it between sessions.  I will add it.
  - The preview window code I did not change - but I can see that the size is changing between sessions so I will go back and try to clean this up.
  - I'll post a beta version of the patch here on the forum as soon as I can get these cleaned up.

Thanks,
Brad

Back