• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New Build cutting off frame/icons

drob

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I downloaded and installed the latest build last night, and when I opened it up to take a look, it cuts off part of the icons/frame on the right hand side.  I included a couple of screen grabs and circled in red the issue.  Even resizing the frames on the left all the way over to the left, it's still not completely showing the screen on the right hand side.
I know I have an older non-widescreen monitor, but I didn't notice this issue prior to this build.
If it's merely user error, please let me know.
Thanks.

Attachments

• screen cap 1.jpg
    screen cap 1.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 368
  • screen cap 3.jpg
    screen cap 3.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 351
Hi,
  It is due to the fact that I moved the tab buttons within a recipe up to the title bar.  Ironically I did this to save space on small screens!

The only suggestion I have is to hide the sidebar which will give you more room.  It that does not work let me know.

Brad

For the most part that worked, thanks.  Like Cosmic mentioned, it's the longer recipe names that creates the problem.  About 30 characters is the tipping point for me.  Easily fixable on my end.
Good excuse to try to get a new monitor now.
Cheers!

Thanks,
  I will try to limit the space for the recipe name in a future build to correct this and perhaps shorten the names on the tabs just a hair.

Brad

Back