• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Remove from Inventory issue

rcrabb22

Apprentice
Reaction score
I went to remove ingredients from one of my recipes but one item had not been updated with the proper quantity so Beersmith warned me I didn't have it and asked if I wished to continue or stop.  I chose stop and updated my inventory quantity for that item.  I then went to remove the recipe from inventory again and got a new warning telling me I had already removed the ingredients for this recipe.  I verified the other ingredient had not been removed and I think this warning was in error. 

I was able to continue with inventory removal successfully however.

If I chose stop before for the first warning the flag for inventory removal for this recipe should not have been set to TRUE, or DONE, or whatever it is.

Hi,
  Make sure you have the latest build (from the main download page) and also clear your shopping cart before using it.  I made significant changes to the inventory system in the latest build to enhance shopping item display (they now show the long name for items) and also better match items.  I think it works well but you need to grab the updates first.

Brad

Back