• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Shopping Cart

Cheshire_Cat

New Forum Member
Reaction score
First, love the program. I moved away from BeerSmith because I couldn't use it on my Mac. So happy to be back! Looking forward to the IPad version someday  ;)

Anyway, if there is away to do this please let me know. I would love it if when adding recipes to a shopping cart it would (or could) differentiate or separate stuff by recipe. Either add a sortable column or have it separated into different groups. Right now it is all jumbled together so I have to do each recipe separate or sit and mark off what is what. Not a big deal but it would be nice.  In addition, the ability to e-mail the shopping list, be nice to go paperless.

Thanks for the great product!

Hi,
  I actually went to some trouble to combine the list since my thought was 2 oz of Fuggles from one recipe plus 3 oz of Fuggles from another should be displayed as 5 oz of Fuggles when purchasing.

I do agree totally that emailing or exporting a list to a text file is a must - I have that one high on my priority list for the next update.

Brad

Back