• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

BOOKS about desingning parameters of microbrewery

D

DANIEL

HI to everyone, Id like to know if u can advise me some books about designig parameters of microbrewery equpments, like diameter, height of the conicakl fermenters, desingning parameters for the whirlpool tank, I m asking about this, because now, I wanna to enlarge my small equipments for a size of batch of 250 litres per day. Thanks for all ur help, and I hope u can help me.

Look for book - Wolfgang Kunze "Technologie Brauer und Malzer" = "Technology of brewery and malt"
BLV Berlin 1998
Best regards,
George

Yes, this is very good book.
Now I read it by Russian.
But price is very hight ~ 100$

Most custom designed breweries are just that customed designed... I was trying to start a brewpub and looked at new equipment, and they (Specific) designed it around the space I had i.e. beer brite tanks were tall and skinny because of the ceiling height compared to floor space (and to make it look right for the building i.e. tall ceiling and short tanks make the tanks look small).

In short I don't know if your going to find a book with it has to be so high x so wide because I don't think there is one. If you contact Specific (or another manufacturer) they may have some guidelines.

Hope it helps

p.s. Brewpub never got off the ground because invester had less money than I did. What a putz.

Back